10.4.24

Why I don't blog anymore

Because blogging is like a thing of the past. Or so I was told. But writing typing down my thoughts clears my head. I might as well use this platform to map out my self. Where am I and where am I heading in this life.

This blog has been with me since 2008? That's like half of my life!

Who reads this? Who visits my blog? I don't know. I don't care even. This space is solely for only me now. Especially that everyone is glued to their phone screen, not scrolling, but swiping! Not on tinder but on Tiktok!

I don't even jumped to the Tiktok craze. I guess I'm old. I heard of it before everyone else, but was not too curious to explore it. I guess I'm old.

So.. life mapping!

I'm gonna start from my deepest concerns within me to my outer most shallow concerns.

HEALTH

Mind

Body

Soul

RELATIONSHIPS

Romantic

Friends

Family

Community

WEALTH

Career

Business

Investment

Savings