15.10.23

this kitten called "Happee"

You know that r/oneorangebraincell? Yeah I like that too.
I think orange cats are colorful. Although it's just orange. I think they are walking sunshine cats.

Although they might be protrayed dumb cats, me thinks they are just different.

Several orange cats I and my dog encounter do not get scared from my dog. Maybe they're gutsy too. Or dumb and put themselves in danger. Or don't know danger. So dumb probably.

I have a kitten. It has grey tiger stripes. Full of energy. Its killing my new gorgeous curtain I just bought.

It is why I am so over the moon when this tiny orange kitten appeared in our life!

My neurotic kitten when full of energy now has a playmate!

This little guy was a neighbor's kitten. I often see him come out a hide in my neighbor's gate very afraid of the vehicles that pass by our street. I was holding him one time outside the street when a vehicle passed by and he was shaking from being scared. Day by day though, he was learning.

I started to look for incoming vehicles then whenever I am outside and when I could tell he'd come out of my neighbor's gate.

I often would walk to my neighbor's gate and gave him food so he wouldn't need to cross the road to my apartment.

Later on though, he would learn to cross the street. But storms back to his den when there was an incoming vehicle.

At night, there are less vehicles. I let him come to my door and let him in. Feed him.

At first, my kitten was hissing when he was near her. But I could tell my kitten isn't as irritated by his presence. My senior cat was also neutral with Happee being around. My dog sniffs ornagey's butt but he was cool with it. Everyone's getting along!

Often at night, I would let him in and play a little bit with my kitten. My kitten would hit him with one hand like wanting to start to play then would walk away. I knew they would start full on play in no time.

I decided to call him Happee. He was very gentle. Can't see his food in front of him. His eyes. Oh my god. It was dreamy. Very comforting and relaxing to look at.


He got hit by a car. He died today. I run to him but it was too late. His head was badly damaged. His one eye, his dreamy eye was out. Blood on my hands, was dripping everywhere. I don't know how to believe what just happened. I'm devastated. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I should have just kept you here inside last night. I should have opened the door right away when you called/looked for me. It was my fault. I should have done something differently and you could have still be here - playing. You're dreamy eyes give me warmness and comfort. I'd pet you, show you where to drink water. Eat fish. Play with my kitten. My dog sniff your butt. My senior cat grooms you. Let you squish yourself in my bookshelf. I'm sorry. You did not deserve me or that happening to you.

I'm sorry Happee.

-Clarice 😿