23.8.20

2meirl4meirl

All I do is cry. I am tired crying. I'm exhausted crying. Crying is draining my energy. I cry 2 to 3 times a week on average. It's taking my spirit to maintain my connection with my friends and family.

I'm a fun person. I'm a walking little miss sunshine. But I haven't been that way beginning February this year.

I begun crying regularly right after Valentine's Day. Around March I started to feel neglected. By April and May, I felt avoided. And by June, I was totally ghosted.

Where did I go wrong? What did I do? I kept everything that I felt to myself and not raise them to not seem needy or clingy. Irritating or annoying. In the end, this is the treatment I received.

I've held on for two more months. I was still sending messages. Some funny. Others dramatic because I couldn't help it anymore.

Still, nothing. Radio silence.

The other day, it all suddenly occurred to me when he was he in the apartment. I panicked and cried a lot. I let him in here, I couldn't believe it was true. I kept murmuring it wasn't true. It was all untrue. Everything that happened was not true.

Why did I fall that quickly? Why did I trust someone so easily?

"Someone out there will say it, and mean it."

(to be cont.)