8.9.00

DearDiary,
Iwant you to know na nghihinayang ako nung nagkagalit kami ni Reymond. Maybe I don't no what i want. Because yesterday nakasabay ko si Cristine Eloso Sec I classmate of Reymond and I ka row too. And then we were together na she tell me all about Reymond na Reymond ay ganon gan ya ganon gan yan. Of course i believe. And later in the morning i realize na i have felling for him palakahit konte. Until now napuno na ako sa kanya i hate him hate him over 100 times. An i think his very lier. What did he think of me im like someone girl na maloloko nya no of course not im not blind for his information. Why can i say that his lier? because ako man kahit padalahan ng sulat na whatever hindi ko papansinin e sya after 5hours maron na syang crush na iba but i tell you hindi na ako nagseselos not anymore. Am so very(2x) happy nga e because right now i can go to school whatever i wont. And am so very(2x) angry when i saw his face. When i saw his face my view is nasisira. And now am so happy because he hate me and i hate him.
Clarice