4.10.11

Update on my life.

  • Pass PRC's Broker Licensure Exam
    • Review and absorb reading materials from CPE seminar
    • We’ll see.
  • Update resume
    • Include present work
      • Got a new job. Will edit resume.
  • MA Marketing Communications
    • Fill out forms and send them to admissions dept
      • Brush up and clean up my essay
      • Do the essay, I still haven’t composed any.
  • Migrate to New Zealand
    • Print out Expression of Interest Form
      • Printed out
        • Needs to fill it out –it’s a 39 page form
    • Print out the Expression of Interest Guide
    • Find where I could find that 150K
      • Sell lots and lots of lots
  • Learn to drive and get a Driver's License
  • Get SSS id, pag-ibig, postal id too
    • SSS id.
  • Take Civil Service exam and pass it on October~
    • Next year - 2012
  • Buy a goldfish
  • Learn to how to Ice Skate
  • Take Piano Lessons
    • Contact the Music Studio AGAIN
      • Enroll in Lucena if not possible here in Lucban
        • The studio is working out their schedule here in Lucban
          • Taken 6 or 7 sessions ;) Will try to continue piano lesson in different music school here in Manila.
  • Do well in gardening and sewing
    • I need pots, more soil and
      • Plant the avocado, papaya and mango tree
      • Visit the farm
    • Do the curtains =)
  • Do Yoga regularly
    • Visit that Vegan people in Mira Monte
      • Regularly meaning Once a week hehehe
  • Travel from Manila - Singapore - Hong Kong - Manila
    • Contact that Raquel of the traveling agency
      • I need Php 8613.28 to book that perfect schedule SNG – HKG flight.
        • Change plan, Go Singapore – Kuala Lumpur – Bangkok – Manila
          • No Chance – just Singapore on November Maybe next year trans Thailand hehe or next year maybeSG – HK and Macau, I might change my mind ang still go SG- KL J
            • FINAL: SINGAPORE on November for 2 days and 1 night.
  • Sail to Corregidor
    • Not coming true until November of this year after my SG - HK trip, if god permits
      • Early next year, probably
      • Maybe December
        • Yes, maybe before the end of this year.
  • Excel in Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
    • Watch that videorial this weekend.
      • Watching it, my internet is cut due to unpaid dues
        • Might go to that Seminar on the 18th
          • Not going to that Seminar on the 18th but will go to Manila on the 20th and come back ;)
            • Explored Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
  • Delete some of my online accounts
    • Multiply, transfer photos to Picassa
    • Facebook, transfer notes on my tumblr
      • My internet was cut, has to pay Digitel first
        • Delete mooore facebook friends
          • Be more active on G+
  • Pay Digitel, CATV, Raquel and Marco Polo
    • Digitel
    • CATV
    • Raquel
    • MarcoPolo
  • Clean up my tumblr
    • Set the chats on private
  • Apply for a credit card
    • Wait for the issuance of ATM card
      • Bring passport size photo for atm
        • Then ask for assistance from my employer to get a credit card
    • With my new job –probably,probably.
  • Learn Spanish and Mandarin thru TESDA
  • I think I wanna marry you.
    • LMIRL
      • I still do.