29.4.11

Wave

  • I hate it that I'm not able to say "I'm really sorry" when I hear something bad happen to someone.
  • I hate it that I'm not able to say "Have a nice day" or "Have a great day" when a customer walks out of the office.
  • I hate it that I'm not able to say "Get well soon" when someone is not feeling well.
  • I hate it that I'm not able to say "Take care" when someone left.
  • I hate it that I don't automatically shake hands with people I meet.
  • I hate it that I don't get to cheek kiss when I greet my close friends.
  • I hate it that I don't get to give a hug every close person I say good-bye to.
  • I hate it that I don't greet my father "Good morning" in the morning or "Good evening" to my neighbors.
  • I hate it that almost everyone has different interpretation of when someone says "Good luck."
  • I hate it that people say "Pasalubong" instead of "Have fun", that people say "Balikbayan box" instead of "Have a safe flight."
I hate it that I don't know how to express appropriate gestures as my culture lacks in that area.

This message is brought to you by: