20.3.11

TO DOs TODAY


  1. Email
  2. Email
  3. Laundry
  4. Call Shell LPG Dealership office
  5. Sereni Park copy for flyers
  6. Bike
  7. Wash my bike
  8. Give my dog a bath
  9. Take my dog for a long walk, outside the town
  10. Meet my friend, Jannsci
  11. Create a site for prospect online buyers of MarcoPolo projects
  12. Read Pride & Prejudice or To Kill a Mocking Bird
  13. Listen to mooore music
  14. Take an afternoon nap
  15. Watch a movie
  16. Finish learning Beethoven's Pathetique piece
  17. Start learning Dust in the Wind's tab
  18. Organize my clutter
  19. Write a short story about humburger
  20. Update my resume, and jobstreet & jobsdb account
  21. Play the undying Counter-Strike. Long live the Terrorists!
  22. Make a layout on Photoshop for this blog and remove that picture with my brother's face! Haha