20.1.11

Watch your language, young lady!

When I was in grade four, I asked my father, "Dad, do know you Celine Dion?" He didn't respond. I repeated the question, "Daddy, do you know Celine Dion? Do you know her songs?" He was just silent. I knew it right then, I've pissed the old man. He answered in an upset tone, "And so what if I know Celine Dion?!"

I grew up consciously choosing the right word that comes out of my mouth when I'm talking to a person. I select the words I say very carefully. I was taught how not to be rude, arrogant, and/or inconsiderate by minding the words I say to others. I even observe the tone of my voice when I'm speaking to people.

People can sometimes be a trash when they only talk about is trash. People can also be a trash when the way they talk to other people is trashy.

To sound educated is not what I'm aiming for to why I watch my words and to why I mind my tone. There are people who are educated but still sound very arrogant that will really get in your nerves.

It doesn't just stop to how you treat other people. It's much more on how you talk to people, how you communicate and how you convey your messages to them using the right and proper words, as well as correct tone of voice.

Of course, there's a drawback. I easily get upset by those people who are inconsiderate of the words they speak. I easily get hurt when they sound arrogant. I get mad when I hear other people talks with improper tone of voice.

I wish I could elaborate more, but my ultra electronic keyboard is a pain!
I'll get back to this topic when I can..........I said when I can.