23.1.11

Full Skirt Alert!

Last 2009, I've predicted that floral prints will be the next big thing for 2010! And I was right. I've seen collections of floral prints at Zara, Mango and Forever 21.

This year, I'm sure FULL SKIRTS are coming on your favorite stores! I've already seen a full skirt in Forever21 at Megamall. Go buy one now!

Yeah, I sucked on this skirt.

I'm a skirt fan. I already have plenty of full skirts. The IN-ness of full skirts right now for me is a good and a bad thing. Good because I already have full skirts on my closet. Bad because once this trend is over, I may look like an old fashion individual. But like what I've been saying and others like Coco and Nina Garcia: Style is eternal.

Check out the full skirt photos I found in these websites: Whowhatwear, lookbook.nu, TheSartorialist