26.12.10

My 2010 Soundtracks


DSC05607
Originally uploaded by clarice
  1. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
  2. Baby - Justine Beiber
  3. One Time - Justine Beiber
  4. Funny The Way It Is - Dave Mathews Band
  5. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
  6. Friday. I'm In Love - The Cure
  7. You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
  8. She's Got You High - Mumm-Ram
  9. Can't Stand It -NeverShoutNever!
  10. Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
  11. Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone
  12. Cannonball - Damien Rice
  13. Please Don't Stop The Rain - James Morrison
  14. Airplanes - BOB feat. Haylee Williams
  15. The Only Exception - Paramore
  16. 21 Guns - Greenday feat. Americal Idol
  17. Hey Soul Sister - Train
  18. Where Are You Know? - Honor Society
  19. TikTok - Ke$ha
  20. You Make Me Smile - Uncle Kracker
  21. Ashes and Wine - A Fine Frenzy
  22. Down - Jason Walker
  23. Love Hurts - Incubus
  24. Forget You - Cee Lo Green
  25. Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle
  26. Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
  27. Terrified - Katherine McPhee
These are the songs I played over and over this year. Songs I downloaded illegally from the internet. Songs I received and sent via Bluetooth. Songs I listened to until I fell to sleep. Songs I listened to to keep me awake. Songs I heard on the radio inside the bus, inside the convenience stores. Song I sang repeatedly.

I chose these songs because they made an impact in my life this year. These music registered in my brain; songs that my heart heard and listened to; melodies that my body felt, and lyrics that touched my soul.

*Walang napasama na OPM na kanta, di sinasadya ng blogger na walang tumtak sa isip n'ya.