21.7.10

Make a Wish

Can we pretend that airplanes
in the night sky
like shooting stars?

I could really use a
wish right now,
wish right now,
wish right now.


AIRPLANES performed by BoB feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore and lyrics written by Bobby Simmons, Kinetics & One Love and Alex Da Kid is, in my opinion, one of the most creative and dramatic lyrics. I said, in my opinion.

I've been hearing these words --- eccentric and weird. Most of the time, the later. Eccentric is associated with people who are successful in businesses. Like Howard Hughes, Coco Chanel and Bill Gates. Oh he's a geek. Oh right. But not every successful businessman is weird though.

Almost all the time when I hear people describes another person as weird, they are often describing an artist. I couldn't even think an artist right now who isn't weird. Can you?

I adore that lyrics so much. Not a normal person could think of that. It takes courage to say that you'll just pretend that airplanes in the sky are stars just so can make a wish. It takes a very creative mind to think of airplanes are substitute for stars to make a wish. I just love it.