11.6.10

This Weekend To Dos

  • Play the guitar. Buy string no.0 first. Tune it up.
  • Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
  • PRIORITY Do the laundry.
  • Raid friends' refrigirator. Celebrate with my friend, it's her birthday!
  • Watch DVDs.
  • Less facebook and less twitter. Less internet.
  • Watch FIFA World Cup closely.
  • Get a haircut.
  • Do my homework. Oh, let me rephrase that -- do my work at home. There!
  • Scanned my latest two payslips. And send it to Rio so she can stopped being annoying.
  • EEEEEMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Play the piano. My fingers needs some workout too!
  • Sleeeeeeep!
  • Meet my mom.
  • Shop???
  • Naaah.. I'd rather save. Yes, save!
  • Don't waste time.. staring at the computer.
  • Sleeep. :)
  • Send Mattias a photocopy of 40 Days.
  • Swim. Run. Bike. Walk. (and sleep too!)