27.12.09

All I Want For Christmas is ..Given.

It was not that expensive, but it was definitely PRICELESS!

[written on a piece of paper last 25th December 2009 before mid-night]

Dear Diary,

Merry Christmas. I don't want to sound it like that. But what can I do? I ba talaga ang nagagawa ng Pasko. Si Vyron dati, kapatid ni Valerie (ang.ka.pit.bi.sig) ang nakasalubong ko sa MOA, Mall of Asia. Ibang regalo ang natanggap ko galing kay Santa Claus. I ba ang pagkakataong ipinadama para mapasaya ako ni Lord. Hindi ako Christian-Catholic pero nasabi kong.. I love Christmas.

One in a million.

Ang tagal na n'on. Isang taon mahigit akong nangangarap makita ulit.

I won't share any photos 'cos I have none. My cellphone was batt empty, I got no evidence at all. Oh, my female friend saw him and witnessed the whole thing, my whole Christmas love madness.

I was walking with my friend in MOA trying to find the nearest comfort room. There was a million Pinoys in MOA, when I passed to this one person. A person that was tattooed on my mind a year ago.

"My God! Siya 'yon!!" I screamed. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Mae, that was the guy I was telling you about. He was the geek guy."

"Nasaan?" tanong ni Mae.

"Ayun, ayun, dali.. sundan mo, gusto kong makita mo siya."

Mae followed the guy. This person was carrying I don't know looks like tons of something like a box of apples, dozens of apples and ironically he walks fast.

As Mae followed him, I followed them both. And then I stopped, I thought I saw a wrong guy. After Mae took a glance of the guy. I suddenly stalked that person. I needed to find out where he was going.

He went to the parking lot. Now, I got to see his car, it's color and the plate number.

I went to the parking lot. The sun was HOT. I didn't car. I have to see the guy. Then he was gone... and I heard a start of an engine. I walked closer and closer. It was that CAR. It was that color. It was definitely that PLATE NUMBER!!

He was inside the car talking on his phone when I was looking at him. HE SAW ME. I changed my direction and turned to my right (where he could see me FULLY from his seat!!) I walked fast then suddenly stopped. I tried to find my weekly 2009 planner to look for my Christmas Card in there and write something and thought of giving it to him.. I didn't.
I walked away and told myself, "Move on."


"..Just because it's Christmas - (and at Christmas you tell the truth) to me you are perfect and my wasted heart will love you.."


Dinagdag pa ni Mae, "Malay mo.. malay mo.. kasi nga nagkita kayo ngayon Christmas, malay mo sign 'yan na next Chritsmas.." Pinutol ko na yung sinasabi niya. Kasi nga 'yang mga sign sign na 'yan ay alam mo na ang meaning kung napanood mo lang yung He's Just Not That Into You. Bakit ba hindi kayang saktan ng babae ang kapwa niya babae sa pagsasabi ng mga katotohanan at kung ano ang realidad.


Sinabi ko kay Mae na, "Hindi ba ma-appreciate ng lalaki kung ganoon nga.. alam nilang yung babae nag-effort. Hindi daw. Kasi baka kung hindi ka nga type nung lalaki baka ipa-ambush ka pa. I was like, "Oh, yeah. Right."

Kung sa babae kasi kahit hindi niya type yung lalaki, kahit pangit, kung ganon na sinundan siya nung lalaki, stalker pa rin daw 'yon sabi ni Mae. At kikiligin pa din 'yon kahit papaano.

I hope you had a Merry Wonderful Christmas.
And I do hope God had given you what you really want. =)