6.5.08

Universal Language

Colbie Caillat lyrics in Realize, "If you just realize what I just realized
Then we’d be perfect for each other And will never find another
Just realize what I just realized We’d never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now
…"
I wish.. I wish.. I wish.. (sigh.)
I never thought that people who is so far from someone with no strong connection nor bond can teach that someone an important lesson. Who am I talking about here? Me! And who am I talking about people who taught me an important lessons? My two former friends from far far away. I don’t even want to use the word "former", I find its so hard.
Saying goodbye wasn’t that important for me before. I don’t even care saying it or paying attention to someone saying it. But I learned from these people that I’d rather hear someone says goodbye to me than not saying anything at all and just gone for no reason.
Or maybe this person is so into music and believe that, "saying good-bye is never an easy thing…" or maybe.. maybe this person feels what KC Concepcion feels like. She was asked before, What makes her sad and she answered "GOODBYES! Who likes goodbyes?
Now, I want them to listen to this song especially those people I was supposed to say something:
Goodbye. (and oh, thank you so much!)






Goodbye!
Auf Wiedersehen!
안녕!
Au Revoir!
Paalam!