5.5.16

Sleepless in Kuala Lumpur

I have an officemate who works for Fluor and was assigned in Kuala Lumpur in 2015.

Friends and ex-officemates agreed to visit her because.. FREE ACCOMMODATION !!

A friend and I agreed to go to Malaysia in January to go to Kuala Lumpur. Fast forward to March, he backed out from our plan!

Fast forward to today, here I am at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (Budget Terminal) all alone. I just had a Zinger and a coffee in KFC at Departure area (from the Arrivals, I went up stairs to Departure area), connected to a reliable wi-if.

I have booked myself to a two hostels in Bukit Bintang area. I got no itinerary. What itinerary, fuck that. I got no roll of films for my Benesse (toy camera). I'm still unsure how to get to the city from here, KLIA2. I have a backpack weighing 5 kgs. So far, here's my expenses:

Airfare Roundtrip - php 5547.4
Hostel (4nights) - php 2550
Taxi to NAIA T3 - php 250
Travel Tax - php 1620
Bottled water - php 24
KFC Zinger and coffee - myr 13 (php 152)

Here's my favorite spot from the airport over seeing Airasia planes :