11.9.15

3 of 100 : My Roadmap to Happythankyoumoreplease

I unblocked him today. Part of it is because it's my birthday. But not on all social network sites yet. But Facebook is a good start. After all, all the blocking started from there.

I cannot thoroughly explain how I felt the moment I clicked "unblock" earlier. Somehow it has made me feel lighter inside. Breathing feels easier. My mind -- clearer.

It was entirely opposite feelings on the day that I blocked him many months ago. Trust me, I could still remember. I was immensely envy, angry, and sad all at the same time. My mind was filled with negative thoughts and my heart was wrapped by pathetic emotions.

Regardless, smiling was inevitable that time.

Totally not a fan of a picture with a celeb
(despite my wide smile right there). Cheers! :-)