5.10.14

Journey to Japan: Intro

I decided to stay up late for Monday will be a non-working holiday here in the Philippines. While I wander in the interwebs, I checked Cebu Pacific Air's website for any on-going promo. Ha! My favorite Piso Seat Sale at the right time. CebPac's website during off-peek hours is easier to navigate since there's low internet traffic. I looked for a destination. I checked Hong Kong, Macau, and Japan. JAPAN! Osaka for Php1 only! ..Right there and then, I booked it.

Cebu Pacific's Php1 Seat Sale promo period usually lasts only for a few days, two to three days max, or until promo seats last. CebPac's travel period for this promo falls from June 1 to September 30, 2015. I booked for a one-way ticket (like what I did with my Singapore trip last 2011) to Osaka for Php2126.99 only.

After successfully booking a seat, my next step is to settle the payment before midnight or my booking will be automatically cancelled. But be mindful if you choose to settle your CebPac's booking over-the-counter for some have cut-off time only until 5PM or your payment will be registered the next day.

I will share here all plans, processes, and progress of my Journey to Japan. Kawaii!

Here, have a piece of Japan..

Oh sorry, wrong picture!

Here, really..